Make a Great First Impression
The exterior of your business is the first impression it gives to customers and clients. In order to get off on the right foot, you need to maintain your business’s exterior. The first step you can take in improving the look of your business is a fresh coat of paint. Paint can make your business radiate while adding an additional layer of protection and raising property value. In addition to these benefits, the color you choose for your property can greatly impact how your customers and employees feel about your business.
Colors have a psychological effect on the human mind. For example, the color red is found in almost every major fast-food chain’s logo. Red is known to excite people or raise their energy levels. In turn, they become hungry and are likely to eat at their desired fast-food restaurant. You can use this psychological effect to your advantage.
No matter what color you choose for the exterior of your business, GCR can apply it with proficiency. Our commercial exterior painting crews take pride in providing expert painting services for commercial, industrial, and government sectors. We have committed to providing quality products and services to help you place the finishing touches on your building for a look you’re guaranteed to love.
Of course, we do more than just paint your building. We also assist with selecting a color that best fits your business, repairing anything we discover during the inspection, and cleaning up once the painting is finished. Plus, we’ll make sure you receive the highest quality paint brand around. We recommend clients go with Dunn-Edwards Paints because of their extensive background in the painting business and the premium materials their products use.
How it Works: Commercial Exterior Painting
At GCR, we know that your business deserves more than a fresh coat of paint. As your largest asset, your building requires extraordinary treatment and care. After all, it’s the first thing your customers and potential clients see. Our painting crews utilize their extensive experience in commercial painting for results that are unrivaled. They masterfully assist clients at every crossroad of the painting process. From preparation to clean-up, our team completes the job thoroughly.
Once you partner with the professionals at GCR, we treat your property as we would our own. We take measures to carefully protect your lawn, cars, plants, and other assets surrounding your commercial building. Essentially, the process is the same as our residential exterior painting services.
It is also important to note we believe in transparency. Right at the beginning, you’ll know the cost of the project and you will never be hit with hidden fees or costs. You have our promise!
Our commercial exterior painting process is similar to our residential services. However, there is one major difference: coordination.
- Our process starts with a project manager inspecting the building and determining the resources needed for the job. Soon after, you receive a detailed proposal. Remember, we promise there are no hidden costs!
- From there, when you accept the proposal, we begin with pressure washing the building. By pressure washing the building, we remove dust, dirt, and other debris from the surface. It assists in applying the paint evenly and without obstruction.
- Afterward, our crew inspects the building for gaps, cracks, or other potential problems. This step is to help with the upcoming painting.
- Next, the painting crew repairs any broken wood, sands down uneven areas, and ensures the surface of the building is ready for the first coat of paint.
- That is the end of the preparation phase. After prep, the team is ready to start painting. Unlike other companies, we apply a full primer coat to the entire building, so the paint bonds to the building.
- After priming the building, we start applying one to two coats of paint. Our team recommends Cool Life or Dunn-Edwards paint brands for the best results.
- Finally, a GCR manager returns to conduct a full inspection. They ensure you are 100% satisfied with the final look.
Coordination and Quality
GCR is committed to completing your exterior painting project without mistakes and with complete satisfaction. For that reason, we coordinate closely with clients and potential tenets to ensure they understand our process.
We have extensive experience with apartment buildings and work closely with management and the tenets. Our teams will inform tenets of our duties and objectives for the day. This is to help residents protect their belongings from potential paint splatters. At the same time, it conveniences them, so they are not surprised by our presence.
This step is just one way Golden City Remodeling guarantees 100% satisfaction with clients. Coordinating with you helps us achieve the goal you have set!