Expert Exterior Painting Services for Los Angeles Homeowners
A fresh coat of paint does more than just boost your home’s appearance and curb appeal. Not only will a fresh coat of paint make your property look better, but it also adds an additional layer of protection to your structure. More importantly, it improves your property value! Exterior painting can give your house a new look allowing you to fall in love with it all over again.
The process used to paint your home matters significantly. Our exterior home painting crews take pride in providing expert painting services for Los Angeles homeowners. We take pride in creating a look you’ll not only love but will also last. Servicing the Greater Los Angeles Area, our commitment to providing quality products and services will help you place the finishing touches on your home.
Los Angeles Exterior Painting Services
At Golden City Remodeling, we combine years of industry expertise with quality materials and exceptional customer service for results proven to stand the test of time. Our residential painters consider each homeowners’ needs to provide the best house painting solutions at affordable prices. From the moment we meet you for a free painting estimate to the moment we finish, we consider ourselves your neighborhood partners. You can rest assured, knowing you are working with painting professionals.
One way of providing impactful and satisfying painting services is to use high-quality materials. The brand of paint we use for your home will affect your impression of our work. That is why we suggest clients use Cool Life™ coating or Dunn-Edwards Paints. These two brands offer a variety of benefits that other paint brands cannot achieve.
A coating of Cool Life on your home will significantly reduce the amount of ultraviolet light your home absorbs. In turn, your home stays cooler for longer. You’ll save money on your energy bill. Plus, Cool Life is known as lifetime paint, which means you save money by investing in it.
Dunn-Edwards Paints is another exceptional option for homeowners. This brand of paint has a deep-rooted history in the southwest part of the country. The company started in 1925 as a wallpaper store. Several years later, the company expanded to paint and had one goal in mind: “Make the finest line of paint and give the best service at fair prices.”
How it Works: Exterior House Painting
- The GCR exterior painting process starts with an onsite visit from one of our talented project managers. We believe in transparency, and right from the start, you will know the cost of your project. No hidden fees or charges– ever!
- Each exterior painting project starts with a pressure wash to remove debris. This ensures the paint will form a lasting bond to protect your home.
- Once the pressure wash is complete, our crews will repair any damaged or cracked surfaces to ensure they do not blemish the new finish of your home.
- Next, our painting crew will repair or replace damaged wood, as well as sand all wood surfaces to ensure your house is clean, strong, and ready for the first coat of protection.
- Once all the prep is finished, our crews are ready to start painting. Unlike other companies who conduct spot priming, our crews will perform a FULL primer coat on your entire house to ensure your home bonds properly with the new paint.
- Next, our crews will carefully apply 1-2 coats of the highest-quality paint, paying attention to the intricacies that make your house unique.
- Upon completion of your exterior painting services, a GCR manager will conduct a full inspection to ensure you’ll be 100% satisfied with the finished look of your house.
Why Choose Golden City Remodeling?
Here at Golden City Remodeling, we collaborate with you, so the budget and the deadline is accurate. With the highest level of detail and precision, our exterior painting crews leverage their years of experience servicing you and others in the Greater Los Angeles Area. Our team is always implementing the latest industry best practices and innovations, from assessing your home’s exterior to determining your needs’ right solution. By doing so, they deliver premium results.
We understand your home is one of your most significant investments. As licensed general B contractors, our highly trained crews can resolve any challenge that may arise on the job site. If we uncover something that needs attention during our prep phase, we can handle it on the spot. Consider GCR your one-stop-shop.
Give your Home a Fresh New Look with Exterior House Painting
Preparing and painting the exterior of your home takes both art and skill. Our painting crews are ready to give your home a fresh new look that not only you’ll love–but your family will love it too.
We are exceptionally proud of our work. As local painters with competitive pricing and easy financing terms, around 70% of our projects are for repeat or referred clients.
At GCR, we combine the latest industry innovations with time-honored attention to detail for results that stand the test of time. With our expertise, it’s fast and easy to update your home’s exterior. Painting houses is no easy task, so you’ll be impressed once we complete the job on time and within your budget.