Window Replacement for Los Angeles Homeowners
The windows you choose significantly impact your home in a variety of ways. Windows are used for natural light, warmth, ventilation, and beauty. If your current windows stop short in more than one of these areas, you should consider replacing them. Installing new windows provides you with several benefits that may surprise you. Our window replacement services can be added to your home improvement project or performed as a stand-alone service at Golden City Remodeling. In any case, our contractors will provide you with windows that benefit you in every possible way.
How it Works: Window Replacement
The path to new windows begins with a visit from one of our windows specialists. This initial visit is designed to educate you, answer any questions you may have, and to provide a comprehensive quote for your windows. We’ll use this time to determine exactly what your home needs.
Typically, clients contact us to replace outdated single-pane windows with argon insulated double pane windows. We use trusted brands that offer the highest quality of protection and durability.
Popular window brands we use include:
Of course, we understand each client is different and requests various types of windows. Above all, our specialists are experts in their field and will happily walk you through any questions related to your windows or general home renovation.
After the initial quote, the process of installing your windows will differ. For many clients, they have new windows installed alongside another renovation. Our team will schedule and plan the process of installing your windows based on other renovations occurring. If new windows are your only current project, then our team will begin the process right away. The entire process length is determined by the type of windows being installed and the number of windows. One of our project managers should be able to give you an estimate once that information is received.
Benefits of Replacing Windows
Replacing your old windows with higher quality materials can improve the atmosphere and value of your home. In general, you can expect the following when you replace your windows:
- Increase Home Value: Your home’s value will go up when installing new windows into your home. Windows are often overlooked when it comes to home renovation, but many look to them when it comes to purchasing a house. Look to see how gorgeous your home can become from new windows on our projects page.
- Improved Safety and Security: Outdated or damaged windows pose a safety and security risk to loved ones inside. Broken seals, locks, or panes of glass can easily let an intruder inside. Not to mention, the elements can damage the window enough to pose a health risk.
- Cleaner Air: Windows play a vital role in air quality. Replacing your windows creates cleaner air for your home because they eliminated pollen, dust, and dirt from entering the home.
- Energy Efficiency: Natural light is highly desirable, but it comes with one major problem: heat. By replacing your windows with energy-efficient options, you can reduce the amount of UV light from entering your home. In turn, your home stays cooler, and you save money on your energy bill.
- Noise Reduction: Depending on the type of windows you choose, they can reduce the noise entering and exiting your home. Triple-pane glass windows or laminate windows effectively prevent the noises of car horns, dog barks, and airplanes from entering your home.
- Improved Beauty: Finally, new windows enhance a kitchen remodel or bathroom remodel. Many do not think to replace their windows during a remodeling phase, but they certainly make a difference.
Begin reaping the rewards of replacing your windows by calling GCR. We walk you through the entire process, so you are informed as much as possible. Our quote is also transparent, with zero hidden fees. At GCR, we care for your windows and your wallet in the best ways imaginable.