Here at GCR, we take pride in the work we complete for homeowners. When you choose to remodel your home, you add to its beauty and value. Our general contractors want to have a hand in beautifying your home. Give us a chance to use our many years of experience and compiled industry knowledge to elevate your home to the next level.
Residential Remodeling Services
As general contractors, we can complete all types of residential remodeling projects. We have helped clients with their outdated kitchens and small bathrooms. We can even assist in adding a new room to your home or changing the layout of a room entirely. Our services are versatile and adaptable to your specific home improvement project.
The types of residential remodeling projects we can complete include the following:
- Bathroom remodeling
- Kitchen remodeling
- Master bedroom or bathroom
- Bedroom remodeling
- Living room remodeling
- Complete home remodeling
- Room conversions
- Room additions
- House additions
- And more!
The list of residential remodeling projects we can complete is extensive. We assist clients in making sure their remodeling project is up to their standards. From the planning process to the final walkthrough, our team is at your side. We’ll complete your residential remodeling project with quality materials that ensure 100% satisfaction.
The Remodeling Process
The process for residential remodeling projects is similar across the board. Of course, each project will have various differences among them, but they all go through a general process. Our general contractors walk you through each of these steps to ensure you are comfortable with the work being completed and to address any concerns you may have.
We have outlined our general remodeling process below. For more details on your remodeling project, speak with a project manager during a free estimate.
- Design and Planning: The first phase of the project will involve designing and planning for the final vision. A project manager and designer will speak with you about what you are looking for in a bathroom, kitchen, sunroom, or whatever you are having remodeled. From there, our team will get to work on a design. You’ll provide feedback that may require edits before you sign off on the final design. Afterward, our team will obtain all the necessary permits for the project. Not all residential remodeling projects require permits, so it will vary on your own project.
- Demolition or Preparation: The next step in the process is demolition or preparing the space. A room will involve the demolition of walls or old materials that need removing to be replaced by newer selections. Preparation may be associated with the installation of a deck or patio. The team will prepare the area for the materials needed to construct the structure.
- Installation: The installation phase includes the team installing the necessary materials for the project. Room remodeling includes appliances, drywall, paint, electrical, plumbing, and more. Other things may include pavers or planks for a patio or deck.
- Final Walkthrough: Finally, the last thing that occurs is our team walking the inspector through the final work. Before we complete the project, we will walk you through too. From there, you can start enjoying your new home!